The Fair Park Olympic Day Games for Kids places the safety of your children as the highest priority.
Obviously, the heat in June in Texas is a concern. We have taken great measures to ensure that there are plenty of cooling options integrated into the event.
- There will be water stations readily available at all event areas
- There will be water mister tents on the field
- Several of the games involve water as part of the fun
- Air conditioned areas (the locker rooms at the Cotton Bowl) are available as necessary and for eating lunches
- Friday’s Olympians & Paralympians Meet-And-Greet and Movie times will be in air conditioned rooms
- Medical professionals will be on-site to deal with any issues that do arise
- This event is completely insured for all foreseeable matters